Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Magic In the Air

This past Friday I got to go to school with the boys as part of their "parent week". We were able to visit in their class rooms and see some of their daily routines, eat lunch together, be a part of their Valentine's parties and go to a magic show with them. It got tricky at times trying to split my time between each of the boys but luckily it all worked out great and I didn't have problems with overlapping. They all wanted me to stay longer with them which makes me feel horrible but the whole thing worked out great. Call me crazy but I really do enjoy spending time with them and being a part of their lives.


Trevan and Brayden's show was at the same time but their teachers let me sit with both of them. Trev thought it was "cool" and Brayden's brain is still in over drive trying to figure out how the magician did those things. "I know there is no such thing as magic" he says. "Just Mommy magic. But I've just got to learn how he did that!"


This is Rylan's sweet face at the magic show. It's alway nice to see him not think so hard and just laugh like a little kid.

What is scary is realizing that all 5 of my little ones will be in the same school at the same time in just two more years! What will parent day be like then? Maybe they will have perfected cloning by then.

3 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Why in the world would anyone call you crazy?!?!?! Way to go, mom! Now, me, on the other hand, sometimes I think I'm headed that way....
I'm so glad you posted!

amber said...

School days are so fun!
I had to laugh though remembering myself at middle school back to school night in Sept., running all over this huge two-story building to 12 different classrooms with Pierce in arms (since the stroller couldn't do stairs) People looked at me like I was a weird teen mother, so odd to have a baby and 6th and 7th graders at the same time! Enjoy those elementary years. Doesn't it go too FAST!??!

Cothran Family said...

I just think people look at me funny anytime I'm in public with all 3 kiddos and I live in Utah. You are amazing kim. That picture of Rylan is very cute. You can feel what he is feeling, and wow he is getting big!