Friday, November 13, 2009

We're Alive!

So I figure everyone has figured me for dead but I'm here to say that I AM ALIVE! WE ALL ARE! My card reader in the printer is not working so I can't upload any pictures. So I just figured that meant that I couldn't blog. But my dear oldest sister let me know this morning that just because I can't upload any pictures doesn't mean I can't leaver a note telling everyone that we are here and doing well. Very well. Actually. Many great and happy things have been going on which I will blog about soon because my husband has promised to fix my card reader situation this week end. I'm sure he will keep this promise do or die because it was made to my second oldest sister who is about a month away from delivering her seventh child and advised him that he did not want to make a crazy hormonal lady upset! And I don't either! Expect a blog this week end sweet people. Until then know that we are alive and doing very very well. We love you all!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

WOOHOOO!!!!! Mom/Nana will be hysterically happy!!!!! Knowing you all are fine and happy is a great thing, but seeing your wonderful faces (each and every one of you all over!!!) soothes my inner soul!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

joelandbecca said...

Hi hi hi! I know I am too lazy, because I check your blog instead of just calling to see how you are! I am glad you are doing well. Hope you have fun on your trip! Can't wait to hear from you/see you!

Cothran Family said...

Oh good, I love just reading your note too. But I do love to see those cute kiddo faces! Hope you guys are doing well. Love you tons!

Sandra said...

well I am glad I live 2 houses down and our girls have become such good buddies or else I would think you disappeared.

HeavenlyHome said...

Hey....it's been 2 weeks....Spencer is going to be in trouble!!!!!