Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another One

So here I am doing another embarrassing no picture blog. EMBARRASSING. I swear it is against the rules and I am committing some major crime but here goes.
I'm going to be honest and say that it has been a very trying couple of months. Personal struggles meant to strengthen me seem to... not. Family pains near and far are to this very moment causing me to shed too many tears. I miss you all so very very much. Even little ones who I never get to see or got to see. I miss. I miss. I miss. But one thing rings loud and clear over and over again. I love . I love . I love. So very very very much.
I wish far away wasn't sooo far away and that "in the next couple of months", much less the eternities, didn't take so long to get here. I love you all. A lot.

5 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

We'll just keep praying for one another. Romans 8:28 "And all things work for good to them that love God". All we have to do is love Him. He does the rest.

Cothran Family said...

We hope you know how much we love you guys. We miss those sweet cousins so much. Love you Kim.

Rae said...

Love you back...so much. What a crazy time! But we can do it. And I'm thankful for all the love, even though it creates the missing in the first place.

I love you tons Sis and am thankful for you all the time! Things will get happier, they will...they WILL. Keep on smiling Kim. No matter what, your smile always makes things better.

Lynne said...

Dearest Daughter Kimberly. We miss, miss, miss, miss, and will continue to miss everyone. Especially our littlest angel, Mariah. It's very difficult to stay focused on ANYTHING at all right now; I'm sure especially our Jennie and family. But do not despair, through it all, and I do mean through it all, I try to keep focused on being together forever in a world where the Savior reigns and through eternity with our Father in Heaven who loves us all beyond what we love each other and much, much, more. I await His loving arms and His "Welcome Home, good and faithful servant" for therein lies true happiness. xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

amber said...

Hi Kim,
It is entirely legal to post without pictures! I've been thinking of you lots and sending tons of love.