Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Big Girl Haven

Baby of mine after baby of mine, I am always astounded at how fast they grow up. And then there is Haven.


Little Gracie just turned five a month ago and since she was three has told people she was seventeen. Scary I know. She's backed off on that one but over the last month she has hit some serious milestones insuring us that these accomplishments make her truly a big girl.


She can blow bubbles.


Really big ones!



She can snap with both hands. Now she snaps as much as she talks. (And that's A LOT!)




She can do cartwheels. Even one handed ones.


She can whistle.


She can hula hoop (sort of but don't tell her I said that!)


And she is definitely growing into her big sister role. I love seeing them play together.


And her most recent and probably her most favorite big girl moment was when she lost her first tooth! (Bottom left) She is wiggling the front one next to it diligently each day cause it's very loose also!


And have I mentioned that she is 49 1/2 inches tall? Definitely a growing girl. With a heart and a smile to match it all!



P.S. Amber this is for you. It grossed me out as a child when you did it and it only grosses me out even more now that it is my own!

8 comments:

kim said...

What's with the sideways pics? I've never had that happen before!Who knows how to fix that?

amber said...

sideways, upside down, with teeth or without, that is one super girl! Love you Haven!

Lizz said...

The toe thing is SOOOOOOOO GROSSSSSS!!!! EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! Everything else is awesome! Go Gracie! I can't believe she already lost her first tooth! Mine were both 7!

Rae said...

Helloooooooooo Kim! Way to post chica...waaaay to long, so thanks for remedying that. And holy smokes...that girl is waaaaaaay to big!

It was so fun seeing all those big girl moments in person (except for the tooth, and unfortunately I wasn't able to miss the toe thing). I treasure that Gracie girl, and all your little ones. Love you guys!

HeavenlyHome said...

Wwwwhhhhaaaaattttttt.......you UPDATED your blog???!! I'm so HHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY!!!!! And even happier seeing that multi-talented adorable girl!!!!!

joelandbecca said...

Oh she is so adorable! I can't believe she is 5! I need to hang around you more so your fabulous parenting skills rub off on me! You guys sure make pretty babies!

Cothran Family said...

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!! Kim is back! I love all the picts and don't care which way they are facing! It is so good to see your adorable kiddos! Haven is sure grown up! I bet she is almost as tall as Alana! Oh Kim, I love ya and I LOVE seeing your blog updated! Hooray!

Gujarat Carz said...

Some genuinely prize content on this internet site , saved to favorites ….

- cab service in ahmedabad | taxi services in ahmedabad | cab services in ahmedabad