Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just For Fun



I've always enjoyed a cute sleeping picture. There is just something about it. Maybe it's their angel faces. Maybe it's the quiet moment I have to reflect on how I adore each of them. Maybe (probably) it's knowing I can pretty much clock out for the night and not have to answer any more questions or mediate any more "disagreements". But there was something different about this one.





Can you see it? I guess I won't have to do anything more for Chuchi tonight either. Sleep well Little Puppies.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's too funny!! Love it!

HeavenlyHome said...

MOre...more...i want more....!!!!!!!

amber said...

I LOVE it!!!! On the flip side, Pierce is currently sleeping in the dog bed. :)
Welcome back!!!!

joelandbecca said...

Oh yay! HELLO! Love those pics. What sweet boys you have!

Cothran Family said...

Me too! More, More, More! ( No playing catch up) So adorable Kim. I love all of your sweet puppies!

Lynne said...

This picture is sooooooooooooo real to me; so loved having them this summer; that's one of my favorite memories of their trip. I, too, use to just sit and look at the end of their busy days and be in wonderment at the joy we had just shared! And, be happy we had a break to just be peaceful!!! I soooooooooooo love you all!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gujarat Carz said...

I do believe all the ideas you’ve offered for your post. They’re very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies. Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post

- cab services in india | cab hire ahmedabad | taxi hire in ahmedabad