Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A different kind of bike riding



Off and on through the years Spencer has had motorcycles.  Since he has totaled two of them we are not in the market for a third (at least I keep saying we're not), but this one is also on loan from the friend in Washington State so Spencer and the kids are making the most of it. Whenever the kids hear the bike coming they start screaming, "I want a ride with Daddy", and the carnival ride line ensues.  He just takes them up and down our streets which leaves them begging for more.  I used to never watch them because it truly did make me nervous but I have to admit, once I saw them wrap their whole bodies around his before he would even take off and then come back down the driveway with the hugest grins on their faces...I guess there just is something about a biker boy, especially if it's your Daddy.

1 comment:

Draper 8dachkojamomagrjn said...

Wow that is such a girl bike...I bet mine is faster I will have to send some pictures. you guys all look great. We are looking to start a family blog for everyone. will get you more word.
David
DCKJMMGJ