Sunday, September 28, 2008

Il est fini!



We are finished! We had our primary program today and it went very well. All of the boys and many others in our primary memorized their lines and almost everyone in our small primary had a solo to sing and they all did it. Even ones we thought probably wouldn't. Rylan and I sang "A Child's Prayer" and thank heavens my 8 year old could carry me. Trevan sang the second verse of "When Jesus Christ Was Baptized" with two of his little classmates and Brayden sang his line, "Has given me an earthly home, with parents kind and dear." All of it was so cute. At the end of the program I glanced over all the primary children and teared up as I felt their amazing spirits and testimonies. It was either that or thankful that my work was done; for one more year at least! Honestly, they truly do teach me so much every week as I'm blessed to be their chorister. It is my favorite calling I've ever had. So now I was thinking, with my kids we have 15 primary programs down and only 10 more to go :~) P.S. Thanks for all of your help Auntie Eliza. We couldn't have done it without you.

3 comments:

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

Yeah, I heard it went really well. Congrats on all of your hard work!!!

HeavenlyHome said...

OK, I went to Amber's today and totally showed off your blog because you are sooooo great at it! I love seeing the kids and keeping up on your family business....I'm getting better at ti! I figured out how to comment! Uh, oh, watch out now!

Our Primary Program is on Nov 9...only 5 more weeks to lose sleep over it!

Hugs to your adorable darlings! I love being your sis!

Cothran Family said...

Oh kim, I am so happy it went well! It sounds like it was soooo sweet! You are amazing. That is a lot of hard work! We love you guys sooo much.