Thursday, April 16, 2009

Conference Fun part 2

This fun day was part of our after conference fun. This was the playground fun. We had a blast watching Haven and Payten try to do the monkey bars, Brayden getting halfway across, and Trevan doing tricky one handed things across the monkey bars.




It was even more fun to bury them all in the sand.






It was fun until Chuchi decide he did not like Rylan being in there and kept trying to dig him out!



This is what Bryan has been doing for the past two weeks. I never thought I would have to tell him to stop reading and play but the Twilight series has caught hold of my sensitive and romantic teenager.


We had fun times doing races across the equipment and down the slide and whoever finished 5 laps first won. Rylan beat Bryan and I by a fraction of a hair but I do have to say that I DID beat B.

4 comments:

Rae said...

Hehehehehe. I love that I started you guys on that series. What a fantastic guy to let you snap pics of him embracing his softer side. But all the credit goes to Eliza who got me started on them. What great post-conference fun. Gotta love the water huh?

Lynne said...

I love that side of you best, "B". Nothing in the world is wrong with it either!!!! What an amazing young man you are! I love the pics of the heads in the sand! Too bad I can't print them up (they're too blurry!) Need to have some printed for me so I can put them in my bedroom jewelry case frame! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

amber said...

Sand and a good book- now that's an afternoon that can't be beat!

Sandra said...

Ash loves that series she has all the books and she was also like that could not talk to her at all...