Monday, October 13, 2008

For me?


At the parade this weekend everyone that went by threw candy. I mean everyone. A lot of candy. It wasn't until the last five minutes that Payten believed me when I said she could pick it up off of the ground. It took the whole parade for her to understand it really was for her. Walkers in the parade saw her standing there ever so politely so they would come up to her and hand her handfuls of the stuff. I'm glad it took her so long to figure it out though because once she did I couldn't keep her still. All the "politeness" was out the window and it became a brawl between my baby and 30 other kids to chase down the thrown candy. She's always been our "treats girl" so once she figured it out this was her kind of gig. Her and her brothers filled Brayden's backpack so now we don't have to do the trick or treating thing right?

No comments: