Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here kitty kitty



Four months ago our cat Sophia had a litter of five kittens. When she was pregnant, the kids were begging me to keep them but there was a firm "no" on my part. They persisted and I wound up telling them that if our midnight black cat had an all white one they could keep it. Would you believe that all five of her babies were 100% white! When I expressed my "joy" at the situation Brayden happily exclaimed, "Ya, I'm a good prayer!" Our Haven loves dressing up. I thought this was a cute one of her with one of the little kittens. It's such a classic girly moment. By the way, all of the kittens have since found homes and we are more than content to be left with our 3 dogs Rex, Roxy and Ally, our two cats Sophia and Smokey, our two turtles Josh and Mola, all of our fish and the intermittent stray critters the boys bring home which inevitably find an eternal home more quickly than they would have liked! I think that's enough to make any family pet happpy right?

3 comments:

Cothran Family said...

She is so beautiful Kim! C'mon, you can keep at least one white kitty, right? :)

Sandra said...

that is such a great picture

HeavenlyHome said...

That girls is her momma all over!