Monday, October 27, 2008

One down, hopefully A LOT to go.





Pretties For My Princess had our first craft show on Saturday and we brought in Just about $300. We think it was a success but since it was our first one, we don't have much to compare it to. We did better than a lot of people around us, some of them not selling anything all day. That would really suck! We sold mostly tutus and bandana dresses which is good because they bring us the most returns. Mix that in with quite a few bows and bow holder plaques and we did good. As you can see, having the owners of Pretties For My Princess as your mothers comes with benefits. The back of my partner's daughter's door looks the same! Thank you to everyone who helped Sandra and I get ready. Special thanks to Nina, Crystal, my Mom and our dear husbands. We couldn't do it without you.

No comments: