Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy Busy

So I have not blogged for like over a whole week but I truly have my reasons that are pretty sound. Last week was absolutely crazy. I had a Pretties For My Princess show, 2 Scentsy parties, Brayden's birthday, a court date for a ticket I got, it was my week to teach our preschool class, along with having to deliver the 25 tutus and 25 bows Sandra and I made for the ballet recital classes. I was kept running but am thankful it all went well. We also went to the Rangers football game Friday night with the boys where we had a great time. (We won in an exciting game and are now just one game away from the state finals. We play in Houston this weekend to see if we can clinch the spot. Go Rangers!) So I have now posted 6 blogs in the past twelve hours or so and now feel officially caught up! Now I feel like I can find the time to put up a Christmas tree and some decorations all my own! Have fun playing catch up!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

What great fun to have so many things to take pictures and share!!!!!I'm sooooooo going to be depending on this blog thing!