Monday, December 1, 2008

New Baby In Town


A friend of mine had her baby almost two weeks ago and we finally got to meet her Thanksgiving night. Brooke Meeden and family came to hang out with us and I have to admit that I had a hard time sharing her with everyone. Payten was the baby hog but I guess that was to be expected since she's the one who's never been around such a little one. Each of the kids enjoyed loving on Brooke. It was funny to have each of them cuddle up next to me and sweetly ask me if we could have one more (to which the reply came the same to each of them... NO). Except Trevan. He was last to hold her and when I asked him if he was going to ask me if we could have one more he gave an assured head shake no and said, "We have enough people in our family." At least one of them gets it!
Anyways, she's beautiful and we love having her here. Congratulations Meeden family. We love you.

No comments: