Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Brayden Boy


It's hard to think my baby boy is six. Does anybody else think of their youngest of a specific gender like that? I know Brayden's not the baby. Believe me. Payten let's us know daily that she is the baby. (O.K. I keep reminding her and have her repeat it to me. "I da baby") But still there is something about my baby boy that makes it different. It's just one of his things. Unlike Rylan and Trevan, Brayden knew exactly what he wanted for his birthday. He is always into mechanical things that he can mess with and occasionally take apart and his knowledge of these things is usually way over my head so we usually have no clue what he is talking about. It always sounds like some kind of futuristic intelligence office tool but once we get walking around the stores we spot it and read the box and it's word for word what Brayden has said. Darn commercials!


So Brayden was very happy to have his own night vision goggles(he wanted them before Rylan's b-day was even close), his zero gravity remote control car(it drives on the walls and ceiling) and a bionic eye. (I'm not going to take the time to explain. I'll sum up by saying that it's a souped up magnifying glass.) His gifts always keep us all entertained for a while.


So Happy Birthday Brayden. Love you baby boy.

2 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

forget the night goggles...the big box is the so fun!
I love blog updates! Happy Birthday wonderful cousin! We wish we could be at y our celebration!

Cothran Family said...

Happy birthday big boy! I cannot believe you are 6! You grew up way too fast! We love you so much!