Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One more

We couldn't help but squeeze in one more outing with the Aunties before they left. We even let the boys miss the first half of the day so that we could all go walk the dam together. After we finished beauty parlor we headed out.

As soon as we got there we found a pretty spot with a bunch of blue bonnets. We haven't seen hardly any this year because of the lack of rain but I think they came out just for our special visitors.


And then I couldn't help but take some pictures of my boys.







And then Gracie was so cute trying to catch her butterflies.


And Ella getting one more shoulder ride with Amber.


I can't believe the fun party we had and how much fun we packed into a less than two day time period. It was unbelievable!

So now I ask, how did we get from this...


To this...


And when do we get to get back to this...

with smiles all along the way.

No one will ever know what this surprise really means to me. Not only will I NEVER forget it but it has rescued me in a way I could never explain. I love these girls and all of our moments over the past 35 years SO much! Amber, Jennie, Eliza.... literally screaming from my soul, I say thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you beyond measure. These moments with you three were pieces of eternity on earth. I love . I miss you. I'm looking forward to when we can be together again.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

that's awesome I loved reading about the visit you had with your sisters.and the pictures are all great you have some awesome memories of the visit,,,

amber said...

You are so welcome! It was fun for everyone and I'm so glad I got to hang with the Draper kids, too!
Love and Kisses.

HeavenlyHome said...

Sigh,....what beautiful memories!

Chrissy said...

Hey Kim, thanks for commenting on my blog- now I found yours! I called you about a week ago, did you get the message? We want to invite you to Emma's blessing. I'll try you again.

Cothran Family said...

Love you Kim! Thanks for letting me join in on the fun. Your family is beatiful and amazing, just like their mamma. Miss you guys!

Lynne said...

weeks later!!!! Oh well. Now that we've come and gone down there and have three cuties here, it's still amazing to get to go on the blog spots for great memories and fun "family watching"!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Cothran Family said...

I want more blog posts! Even if your little boys are gone.

Rebecca said...

Looks like you all had a good visit. It is nice to see family especially when it is a surprise!! By the way I nominated you for an award on my blog. Go check it out!!

Erica said...

This was the sweetest post about your sisters. This is exactly how I feel when I get together with my sisters. Thanks for saying it so well. Sisters are the best!