Monday, March 16, 2009

Big Boy Brayden

It finally happened. We cut off Brayden's "floppy yellow hair". I'll be the first to tell you that it was far more traumatic for me than for anyone else. Brayden let me know it was time and in my heart I knew he was right but my goodness.... it was the thing that kept him looking like my baby boy. Here's one last look at the cuteness of my little guy Brayden.



And here he is now. (Minus his two front teeth!)


Doesn't he look so big? Handsome for sure and so big right? After all... how long can a Mom expect her big guy to sport the bowl cut willingly?
Big guy... whatever. He's stuck being my baby boy forever! Big boy haircut and all!

6 comments:

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

Oh my Gosh!! He looks so cute!!!

amber said...

Great cut on a great kid!

HeavenlyHome said...

Ready for his GQ cover shot!

Lynne said...

Can't believe he looks soooooooo big. I still love it!!!

Rae said...

That's an adorable BW. Love the big guy haircut, but have to admit, sort of miss the yellow floppy hair too. What a big kid BW. LOVE YOU!

Cothran Family said...

He is too cute. Very handsome!