Sunday, November 16, 2008

B's Region Concert


Last night was B's region concert and it was GREAT! It's needless to say...weird that it was his last one. It really just doesn't even seem real.


We usually make it a date night for Bryan, Spence and I but since it was his brothers and sisters last chance to be a part of one we took them all along. All five of them. There was a side row that was made up of seven chairs so we filed in filling up the whole row. At one point before the concert started I looked over from my end clear down to the other where Spence was and couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Sometimes it just hits me how crazy we are! They were actually very very good to my very very pleasant surprise. I can always count on Rylan and Trevan to be great but the littlest three are a toss up. Brayden loved listening to all of the different music. He hears things in song that not everyone hears. I'm sure he appreciates things like that more than we understand. Payten was next to Spencer the first half then my lap the last half sitting like a perfect angel. And Haven did great too. She loves music and dancing and couldn't restrain herself from doing either for an entire hour. They all did really good.


But none as good as our Bryan who always sings like a star in our eyes. I love seeing him all dressed up in his tuxedo and hearing sounds come from his voice that amaze me. He truly has been blessed with a gift. I hope he continues to use it his whole life through. Area auditions are in a couple of weeks so we are keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well; especially the sight reading part. We'll know soon enough.


And of course we couldn't pass up the chance for a photo op.


Yes B really is that tall. I'm even wearing my four inch heeled boots.


And yes..Spencer is on his tippy toes! Keeping aiming high B. You're on your way.

3 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Where are the videos.....???
I wold watch the whole hour long show!
I love when you post new stuff!!!

amber said...

Last one???!!!??? B you have grown so much in so many ways. We love you and are proud of you .... and all those little ones in the audience, too!

Lynne said...

Needless to say, a tear or two came from my eyes as well! Sooooooooooo many memories over the years -- all of them!!!