Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not just any Jedi but a Master Jedi



Rylan wanted to clarify that point. I think it was the purple light saber that made it so. Anyways, to update on Rylan, we just got our first nine weeks report card and we are super super excited and proud to tell one an all that Rylan has still never missed the all A honor roll and perfect attendance award. He works hard at it and is super dedicated. He still loves learning and challenging himself and truly is gifted. I guess that's all it would take for anyone huh? He also took his third grade TAKS benchmarks test(A Texas mandated thing) and scored the highest in his grade on each of them. And better yet, during our parent/teacher conference Mr. Herzog told me that Rylan has really taken to helping the other kids learn in a patient kind way. I am the most happy with that because Rylan has always gotten frustrated working in groups because the learning came easier for him and was always excited to move on to see what was next. I've always felt blessed with the teachers my boys have gotten. They've always been the best ones for what they need at the time. We have also noticed a difference here at home too. Rylan has been very quick to help and obey. I love it when that sense of self initiative kicks in. We couldn't be happier with you Jake. Keep it up.

No comments: