Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey Amber! I Got One!


So Sunday before church the girls were being so cute together that it made me stop and stare. I was thinking about how much they've grown and how tall Haven is for her age right now. (I'm sure she'll bottom out like the rest of the little boys but I can't help but root her on in hopes she'll get some height to her!) Then I remembered that my sister Amber had asked me take a picture of them side by side wondering those same things. Taking pictures of Haven is never easy but I got one of them together and neither of them is crying or running away! I still remember what a shock it was to come to grips with when we found out that Payten would be joining our family but... for all the reasons A through Z... I love having her a part of all it. Especially dressing the sisters in such cute clothes! I still step back and think... They're just so cute!

3 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Oh, yeah, that one's a keeper! They are both so sweet! Rebekah would love the leopard print purse, she has shoes that match that!

Lynne said...

Oh, my gosh! I get to see them every week two or three or four times and they're STILL sooooooooo cute!

amber said...

Oh Kim, thank you so much. What a sweet pair. Can you send us a a print for the refrigerator wall of fame? Such precious girls, so many happy memories with my own little sisters...
Love you all