Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Preschool Pilgrims


Haven's little preschool class took a field trip to a park last week and had a Thanksgiving feast. We met up with another preschool group; they were the indians and we were the pilgrims. Aren't they all so cute!


As I have mentioned before, Haven is hard to get a good picture of so I'm always happy to share a new one.


And of course I couldn't pass up little Ella. She was just happy to get to join the group this time instead of making our weekly Walmart and Hobby Lobby run. You know Mommy has been busy with the bows and tutus when every time you get in the car your two year old asks, "We going to Hobby Lobby Mom?"

4 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Oh, so sweet! That is a cute one of Haven! I still think Payten looks just like her momma did at that age!

Wishing everyone a Very Happy Thanksgiving! Pass along some grateful hugs from all of us!

Cothran Family said...

Sooo cute. I love the pilgrim/indian idea and I have to agree with Catherine, Payten looks just like your baby picts! Beautiful girlies!

amber said...

So grateful for my adorable nieces! We miss the great Thanksgiving weather in TX! You're gonna see A
LOT of coats on our Thanksgiving blog!

Lynne said...

I count on being able to visit these blog spots, more and more. Their little personalities just shine through!